What is a wristlet?
A wristlet is designed to to carry your keys. When transporting your keys. Simply slip your wristlet over your wrist and when placing your keys in a bag, the wristlet will make finding them much easier.
The yeti wristlet comes standard with a brass o-ring and is finished off with rubber to secure the rope.
Yeti wristlet features:
- Does not absorb water
- Floats and dries quickly
- Remains lightweight when wet
- Has a smooth, silky and shiny surface
- OEKO-TEX certified (non-toxic, safe for humans and dogs)
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Cord ends are secured with a metal clasp and a rubber layer making it extremely durable and water resistant
Handwash in warm water with a mild detergent. Spot clean as needed. Air dry only.
To clean your paracord collar or wristlet, you’ll need a toothbrush, warm water and some mild detergent or soap.
Wet your toothbrush with water and soap of choice and simply scrub the dirt off. Once it’s cleaned, let it air dry. DO NOT PUT IN DRYER.
Up to 4 weeks.
Did you know…
- $1 is donated from every order to help preserve Canadian wildlife. Click here to learn more!
- Every order is packed in sustainable packaging